Pilates experts with background in Physiotherapy and Sport and Exercise Science – making us ideally placed to rehabilitate injuries, reduce the chance of them happening and improve movement for every day or sports performance. Induction is an assessment with our experts. It will involve a medical history and movement tests to ensure we develop the best possible program for you. It will give you time to talk about your goals and for us to answer any questions you may have. The Induction is a one off £30 fee and can be booked online in any available 30minute slot that suits you. After completion of the induction our team will be able to book you in to start your Clinical Pilates or matwork classes.
If you have any questions we are happy to answer – please fill out the form below or give us a call.
In both clinics we use a combination of mat work and machine based exercises to help get the best results.
- Adhering to the principles of;
- Breathing – helping relax the muscles and reduce tension within your body
- Spinal elongation and core control – improving dynamic strength and posture
- Organisation of head, neck and shoulders – improving posture
- Spinal articulation – improving mobility
- Alignment and weight bearing of the extremities – reducing the torsion forces on your joints and improving efficiency of movement
- and movement integration – building to complex movements.
The goal is to make every movement as efficient as possible, decreasing your risk of injury and improving your bodies performance, whether that be for:
- Daily tasks
- Improved sports performance
- Increasing resistance to injury.
1-1 Sessions at Movement Perfected Marylebone and Moorgate
Individual sessions tailored to you individual needs, progressive programs using both machines e.g. reformer, trapeze table, core align, arc barrel and also mat work. These are run throughout the day and avalible to suit your needs.
Take the first step towards improving your movement and achieving your goals by booking an induction with our knowledgeable team. Experience the transformative power of Clinical Pilates at Movement Perfected and discover the benefits of personalized, expert-guided sessions. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us through the form below or by giving us a call if you have any questions. We look forward to assisting you on your journey to better movement and enhanced well-being.