- Breathing – helping relax the muscles and reduce tension within your body
- Spinal elongation and core control – improving dynamic strength and posture
- Organisation of head, neck and shoulders – improving posture
- Spinal articulation – improving mobility
- Alignment and weight bearing of the extremities – reducing the torsion forces on your joints and improving efficiency of movement
- and movement integration – building to complex movements.
The goal is to make every movement as efficient as possible, decreasing your risk of injury and improving your bodies performance, whether that be for:
- Daily tasks
- Improved sports performance
- Increasing resistance to injury.