Please read our terms and conditions to ensure you are happy to enter into an agreement with us Movement Perfected Ltd. To make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please phone us on 02035533663.
If less than 24 hours notice you will be charged in full for the session you did not attend. Any less than 24 hours makes it impossible for us to fill the session. As a company we cannot be held responsible for matters outside of our control.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the Services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
- We are Movement Perfected Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 07205129 whose registered office is at 3 Spanish Place, Marylebone, London, W1U 3HX with email address (email@example.com); telephone number (02035533663); (Movement Perfected or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- Booking means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Services;
- Delivery Location means Movement Perfected’ s premises or other location where the Services are to be supplied, as set out on our website;
- Goods means any goods that we supply to you with the Services;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from Movement Perfected as set out in the Customer’s booking of Movement Perfected’ s Services;
- Services means Physiotherapy, Pilates and / or Personal Training, including any Goods, of the number and description set out in the booking.
- The description of the Services and any Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only.
- In the case of Services tailored to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate. This ensures we can provide you with the correct treatment.
- All Services are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services and Payments and provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary payment and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the booking with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods.
- When a booking has been made, we can reject it for any reason, including staff absence, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay and where possible arrange another staff member to cover the appointment.
- A confirmed booking will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon Movement Perfected sending an email to the Customer saying that the booking has been accepted.
- No variation of the booking, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and Movement Perfected in writing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any other charges is that set out in our price list current at the date of the Booking or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
- Payment for Services must be made upon receipt of invoice. If pre-booking blocks of appointments, these must be paid for in full at time of booking. You can pay in cash at the Clinic or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Booking and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Services.
- We will deliver the Services, including any Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement:
- in the case of Services, within a reasonable time; and
- in the case of Goods, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 calendar days from the day on which the booking is made.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount (including the right to receive a refund for anything already paid above the reduced amount). The amount of the reduction can, where appropriate, be up to the full amount of the Fees or charges.
Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can cancel the booking by telling us no later than 2 calendar before the day you have booked our services. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of booked session will not be billed to insurance companies but instead directly to the customer.
- Missed appointments will not be refunded. Insurance Companies do not pay for missed appointments and therefore the full charge will be made directly to the Customer.
Duration, termination and suspension
- Either you or we may terminate the booking or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
- commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the booking and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
- On termination of the booking for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
- In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and the right to cancel below.
- We do not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of Movement Perfected’ s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the booking was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
- These Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days