Movement Perfected Physiotherapist and Researcher
Open, bold competent clinician with a special interest in the working, running athlete. I attempt to Ensure stringent standards when working autonomously, in an organised and punctual manner. This is achieved through extracting on my comprehensive background and experience in various areas of Physiotherapy, with a substantial sporting musculoskeletal foundation to supplement and implement in any setting. I prefer a combined manual therapy and exercise approach, more recently focusing utilising reformers and specific weightlifting techniques.
Other Related qualifications
UKSCA – Weight lifting for sports performance
Assessment of the foot in relation to gait dysfunction and injury Paul Harradine (2017)
A Clinical Reasoning, Treatment & Management Principles in Low back pain – a person centred approach Dr Neil Langridge and Matthew Low. (2016)
The Athletic Shoulder Identification of Specific Rehabilitation Strategies Ben Ashworth and Dr Ian Horsley (2016)
Lubas Sports Trauma management (2016)
Dry Needling: Proficient in the application of dry needling. (2015)
Level 1 kinesiology taping Sports taping – Certified in the use of kinesiology and zinc oxide tape to enhance athletic performance. (2013)
- Principles & Practice of Maitland Vertebral mobilisations.
- Manual therapy: Principles & practice of Kaltenborn peripheral mobilisations.
- Rehabilitation of specific populations.
- Pre & post surgery rehabilitation.
- Professional knowledge and understanding of the use of electrotherapy equipment.
- Exercise prescription of patients with specific injuries
- Tel: 02035533663
- Location: Movement Perfected, 65 London Wall, EC2M 5TU
- Email: email@example.com